- I hate drawing
- I hate it
- I hate everything I draw
- I LOVE IT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY
- DRAWING IS FUN
- WHOA, LOOK AT HOW I CAN DRAW, INCREDIBLE
- no, it’s bad
- yeah, I am bad at it
- I hate drawing
- dang, I love drawing
when something you blacklisted shows up on your dash anyway
Roxxy - 4 and 10!
4. Addictions etc: GEEZ well not really anything like drugs or alcohol surprisingly because a lot of his peers are, but he’s actually really addicted to/dependent on attention. He’s really vain which, I guess self-image and vanity can sort of fall under that as well.
10. Emotional shortcomings: A LOT. Roxxy is incredibly selfish/self-centered on top of being really, REALLY insecure. So it results in him being an arrogant self-absorbed dick who lashes out at people when he feels threatened. He’s just not very emotionally mature all around tbh. and really irresponsible. But he at least learns to grow up a little bit over time.
Dear followers, plz send me more for various characters, or I’ll just pick one or two if none are specified!
Why don't you use capital letters?
the kids on tumblr are more receptive to text posts that lack proper capitalization and I am a businessman
Pretty in Pink (1986)
Toss some numbers in my inbox and the character I should answer them for.
1. What is one thing others might find intolerable about them?
2. Do they have any annoying quirks? If so, what are they?
3. Name one or more of their bad habits.
4. Any addictions? (Food, sex, drugs/alcohol, shopping, power/control, etc.)
5. What is one thing they do that can negatively affect their relationship with friends?
6. Their romantic relationships?
7. What is the biggest mistake they’ve ever made?
8. What mistake(s) do they continue to make/have not learned from?
9. Name some of their major physical shortcomings.
10. Some of their emotional shortcomings?
11. What are their intellectual shortcomings?
12. At least one thing that they tend to overreact to.
13. In what ways might they be overly negative and/or pessimistic?
14. Is there anything they are too optimistic about?
15. How might they be ignorant or prejudiced?
16. Do they have any behaviors and/or beliefs that cannot be adequately justified?
17. When would they be too judgmental of someone or something?
18. Are they ever a pushover about something? If so, how?
19. Is there anything they refuse to budge on? What are they stubborn about?
20. What is a self-inflicted misery of theirs? (i.e. something they perpetuate themselves)
"Don’t worry. He doesn’t have any idea what we’re planning…yet!"
don’t say you’re a writer if you just write fanfiction for your entertainment. you’re only a writer if you kill a bear with a typewriter to appease the spirit of hemingway and slather yourself in ink in tribute to shakespeare, the one true over-penis of literature.
After I saw him in The Cripple of Inishmaan, I anxiously waited to meet Daniel Radcliffe at the stage door so I could get this card signed. Because I was toward the back of the crowd, I didn’t think Daniel would even notice the card, but I was very wrong. As soon as he caught sight of the card, Daniel started laughing. He then took the card and explained how he had wanted to sign one of the cards ever since he had found out about it and signed it with my Sharpie. Then he THANKED me for bringing it and took my phone and took a selfie with me. Needless to say, I was very happy.
daniel radcliffe is a gift to humankind
ugh i havent used my computer in a week and now its struggling to start up idgi i dont get what went wrong
What’s left of a once vast Rock n’ Roll button collection.
First Glance - 1.02 ‘Second Chance at First Line’